Wide tooth brush, bone brush, a rodent tail brush, or oar brush
• Spray bottle (For wetting hair in the event that it is dry)
• Moisturizer (Shea spread, cream, pudding, oil, ノ・アルフレ)
• Hair clasps or bobby pins
1. Pre-wash your hair before you start. You ought to do this with a Sulfate free, hydrating, or explaining cleanser. Ensure that the hair is spotless and there is no item development.
2. Utilize your fingers to part through your hair. This will guarantee less control, pulling and pulling. Start by isolating the hair down the center first, then, at that point across the crown from one ear to another. This will give you four huge segments of hair more areas can be utilized on thicker hair. You can cut the hair back or make an interlace to get the segment.
3. De-tangle the hair. In the event that the hair is dry utilize a splash container to wet the hair and detangle. (A splash bottle with a water and conditioner blend can likewise be utilized.) Start De-tangling from the closures moving gradually up towards the roots. While doing this make certain to check for any shed hair, tangles, or bunches. Extra segments can be utilized also for hair control.
4. Profound condition hair and towel dry leaving the hair marginally clammy. Warmth can be utilized however excessive.
5. Wind little segments by folding one strand of hair over the other. Use lotion while doing this to secure dampness, ensuring the hair doesn’t dry out. Fold the finished bend over into Bantu bunches to keep the hair extended. Rehash this until the entire head is finished.